Saturday, June 2, 2007

May 30, 2007

Day three at the IPOP center was similar to the other two. First, my blood was taken (2 vials) and run for stat tests. This was to check how the counts are going and to see what needs to be infused into me through my central line each day. A new med prescribed for me was picked up by a hotel employee at the 24 hour pharmacy, so I could start right away. The Tremont has great service. Now, the tiredness is coming over me again. During lunch (in the hotel suite) it was so nice chatting with Marilyn and Bob. The conversations help take my mind off the intensity of it all. The nurse changed my central line dressing (bandage) and it is the kind that is supposed to last a week. It is not very comfortable, so tightly gripping the surgical site. It is so sore.

No comments: