Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3 2007

Back in the hospital with no idea when they'll let me out again. I hate not knowing what's going on. I'm just waiting for the Hematology team to do rounds so I can find out. The Plaza Hotel food was great and the place was so comfortable that I want to get back there and do the daily IPOP again.

My hair is starting to fall out, just on schedule with Dr. Brodsky's prediction. He is SO SMART and obviously knows his protocol. My three transitional haircuts (by Marilyn) were just what I needed to get ready for the transformation to hats and wigs. Jessie, Marilyn and I picked out about 10 new looks for the summer.

Ouch my head still hurts, but I don't know if the broad spectrum antibiotics are helping the situation. The nurse just came in. I'm allowed to have up to a temperature of 100.3 - I have 101.9!!! Not a good sign. Where's my Tylenol.

1 comment:

Carl Lombardi said...

Hi Carl, Anna.s brother-in law

How are you doing? Read about your fever spike, they are scarey! I had in reaction to when I got on Copaxone. I was on vacation down the Cape. I had to go to Brigham's ER for 4 days. Man, did that suck!
So does this pain in the ass disease! Go go for it girl. We are so rooting for. I am actually back to my supportgroup just to fill them in. It's been awhile, but nothing new to say.
You know, that is how it felt when we first dated you girls, and had to take a cold shower!
Hey, it is better your there if need something. Shit, imagine if you had spike at home? Everyone would freak-out, including ourselves.
So, be quiet and listen to the doctors, they do seem sharp. I would rather prefer young to mid age type. More open minded!
One last good thought for your hubby, a different wig at times may be nice, oops GUY THOUGHT. they come quick like senior moments!

Cya, Carl