Saturday, June 9, 2007

June 9, 2007

I spent the morning at the hotel with Greg and Jess enjoying quiet time with my family. Then I went back to the IPOP Center and felt like I as in such good hands again. Finally, it was back to people who understand Dr. Brodsky's protocol. I'm starting to feel stronger and more coordinated as my new immune system starts to develop. Today, my white blood cell count was 1850 (normal range is 4500 - 11,000) up from 120 on Thursday evening. Of course, that's up from around zero for a week (during the planned immune system shutdown). FYI (during a casual hallway meeting, Dr. Brodsky said last Wednesday that my white blood cell count would ("begin to reboot" and) go above zero after seven injections, then shoot up quickly after that. After exactly seven injections, (as he predicted) the white blood cell count began to revive. Also, I'd call my wbc count multiplying by over 15 times in 2 days "shooting up quickly! I continue to be impressed by his incredible knowledge and would recommend him and his protocol to anyone else who fits the criteria. Also, I was happy to hear the HiCy Revimmune Protocol seems to be expanding at Johns Hopkins. I hope that this is a sign that the Revimmune product will be made available to MS patients across the country as soon as possible. There is so much potential to restore the hope and lives of so many people who have suffered from MS as I have.

2 comments:

Someone Out There said...

I hope to see you home (REAL HOME) soon! Won't it be nice to hang out on the deck with Jessie, Gordie and Teddy? Can't wait ! ~Joanne

Trish A. said...

Dear Joanie:
You don't know me, but I found your blog by Googling "reboot." I have myasthenia gravis, another of the autoimmune diseases.

I'm following with much interest your comments regarding the "reboot." I very much hope you'll contunue posting after you get home and in the future. You're providing a much needed insight into this theraphy from the PATIENT'S point of view. THANKS! I'll be cheering vigorously for you over here in North Dakota! Kindest Regards!